Instead of candy, you can give your students this fun, FREE Halloween Joke Book! But let me warn you, once you give them these books, they will be telling you these jokes all week (start practicing your fake laugh)! You can download this book from my Free Resource Library by clicking HERE.
Candy Corn Measuring is another fun October activity that your students will love. Click HERE to check out this fun Candy Corn Measuring packet in my TpT shop! These Halloween math activities will help your students practice measuring with a non-standard unit (candy corn) and they will have a BLAST while doing it! You can include the candy, but it isn’t necessary and all the activities can be completed with or without it.
- Candy Corn Rulers (comes in color and B&W)
- Measurement Cards (comes in color and B&W)
- Measurement Board Game (comes in color and B&W)
- Measure and Graph Activity (comes in color and B&W)
- Monster Measurement Activity
- Measure the Classroom Activity
- Measure Your Home Activity