This March activity will help your students practice measuring with a non-standard unit (shamrocks). My students loved searching the classroom (with their shamrock rulers) for something to measure. This is a fun, educational activity that will help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at school. I love teaching non-standard measurement and this packet makes it so easy!
- Shamrock Rulers (in color and B&W)
- Measurement Board Game (in color and B&W)
- Measure and Graph Activity (in color and B&W)
- Short/Medium/Tall Shamrock Worksheets
- Measure the Classroom Activity
- Measure Your Home Activity (for Homework)
Looking for more March activities for your classroom? This Shamrock Measuring packet is also included in this March Activities Bundle, along with Shamrock Bingo, Gold for Good Behavior, and March Writing Activities. Remember, buying bundles is the best way to get the most bang for your buck! Click on the image below or head on over to my TpT Shop HERE to check it out and learn more.