Your students will love this FUN St. Patrick’s Day writing packet! This download includes the templates needed to complete the writing activity “Who is Worth More Than Gold” and the bulletin board display. Students can assemble their own pot of gold and write about someone who means a lot to them.
This writing activity makes a darling bulletin board display for the month of March and St. Patrick’s Day! Add a little glitter and everyone who walks by will be so impressed.
- Worth More Than Gold Writing Craftivity
- Worth More Than Gold Bulletin Board Idea w/ printables
- Pre-Write Worksheets
- March Vocabulary
- Lucky to Know You Friendship Building Activity
- Shamrock Sentences
- March Word Search
- Rainbow Writing Activity
- Letter Writing (“I am lucky to know you” or write a letter to a Leprechaun)
- 5 Additional Writing Pages
All writing activities that include handwriting lines for younger students also include regular writing lines for older students.
And… what would March be without rainbows??! BTW: I owe a big shout-out to my room mom for painting with my second graders!!